Thursday, September 29, 2005

Who Will It Be?

You can take a test and find out which potential nominee to the Supreme Court best fits your liking.

Here's mine:

JUDGE EDITH HOLLAN JONES
JUDGE EDITH HOLLAN JONES
U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit.
Appointed by President Reagan.
Born 1949. A Texan.
Nearly nominated to Souter's seat by
President George H.W. Bush.


New World Man presents: My favorite candidate for the Supreme Court
brought to you by Quizilla

Take the test yourself!

I find it mildly interesting that my test result matches my original published thought on this -- I had commented on Jones previously in this blog. The more I think of it, though, the more I'd like to see something totally out of right field. Say former Tennessee Senator Fred Dalton Thompson. [Don't laugh, who'd have thought Dick Cheney for VP when he was leading the search committee? Just noting that Thompson guided John Roberts through the confirmation process! Not that that's any clue.] Don't you know the Hysteriacrats and the Main Steam Liberal Media would spontaneously combust over that!

Thanks to New World Man for the link.

No comments: