Saturday, July 23, 2005

Hello!

Welcome to my weblog. I'm the G-man, a 50 year old Carolinian, who loves to talk about lots of things. My favorite subjects are politics, society, sports, aviation, and current events. I am first and foremost a conservative with libertarian leanings, meaning: I believe in small government, individual freedom and liberty. My favorite sports are football and basketball. I do also follow NASCAR and golf. Tennis is fun to play but boring to watch! Ditto golf, for that matter. I'm a fan of the North Carolina Tar Heels, where I went to school for 4 years (and was a member of the varsity football team for 3), the Carolina Panthers and the South Carolina Gamecocks, where our daughter is a current student! Feel free to comment on any and all postings, just remember to be polite and don't curse!

1 comment:

RHB said...

GO DAWGS!